Click on the MAP to see it bigger.
For tomorrow, participants are encouraged to plan their activities around the following three principles:
1. Praying with churches living under occupation, using a special prayer from Jerusalem and other worship resources prepared for the week.
2. Educating about actions that make for peace, and about facts on the ground that do not create peace, especially issues related to displacement.
3. Advocating with political leaders using ecumenical policies that promote peace with justice.
- It’s time for Palestinians and Israelis to share a just peace.
- It’s time for freedom from occupation.
- It’s time for equal rights.
- It’s time for the healing of wounded souls.